Pages

Entrepreneurship for Tuition

FOTO: fransnoel.blogspot.com
Case in point, I'd love to entrepreneurship for my tuition and auxiliary fees for my siblings as well. I'd love to open the restaurant business. I have no shadow for the business. I want to open a restaurant business which raw materials are all made of something like rice porridge. I want to go near my campus only at IPB Darmaga. I still have not been able to make my own food to be sold. But I've got the recipe. My first guess how much capital?

Solutions to answer the above
Businesses in the area of ??food choice is a good choice. All people need to eat. Moreover, open food near campus. I suggest you open a business in the pulp and boarding-lodging wares should be a major time when the student takes the morning breakfast. Although not a few people who eat porridge at night.



And how much money you need? Not easy to say exactly how much funding is needed. The main factors affecting the location of the initial funding (how much rent the place), equipment and supplies as well as the capacity of a place / table that you want to serve customers.
Another thing that is very important for your restaurant business is a menu. Menu choices that you will serve is one of the key success factors (key success factor = KSF). Does it sell chicken porridge or sell green bean porridge. Or you could sell a new menu for example: duck porridge, porridge tempe, nuget porridge, porridge sausage. The menu that we serve must be unique and creative.

One more thing to consider is your typical place to eat. Something unique will always be remembered by customers. Create a unique name or a unique atmosphere. Suppose saung sunda atmosphere, the atmosphere of jocks, or a cafe atmosphere.

You can not cook porridge that you will sell? Do not worry, you can hire a handyman handyman porridge or gruel cooperation with the outcome as agreed. He was a cook, but you are managing. I advice you pay just mush resident handyman around let things were not complicated.

Yes ... now you just do action alone.

Source: spiritual entrepreneur eramuslim.com

No comments:

Post a Comment